Saturday, March 3, 2007

You might like to know the purpose of this

This blog is to keep track of all the books I read in the next year - from March 1st 2007 to February 29th 2008.

Why am I starting in March? Because I didn't think of doing this til then, and I can't remember what books I've read in the past two months...

There is no real reason except I would like to know just how many books I read a week, a month, a year.

Will the number be embarrassingly high, or worse embarrassingly low? Or will it be normal? And what is the normal number of books for a person to read in a year?

Hmmm...

There is also another reason. I love books. They are pretty. They are one of my all time favorite things. I am addicted. I like to talk about them, read about them, write about them. I think I’ll do it here.

That's all. Let the list begin.

No comments: