Monday, October 20, 2008

Book two-eight-two: Strokes of Midnight

Strokes of Midnight (2004)
Sherrilyn Kenyon, Amanda Ashley, L. A. Banks and Lori Handeland


So, I’ve finally decided to finish updating my list. Only nine months late, but whatever.

No ratings as I cannot remember really what I thought. I do remember this book though, which I suppose is a good thing....

In an unseen world that lurks in the shadows, they roam the night-feral, passionate, and dangerous. And when their world touches ours, a primitive desire takes hold, leaving mere mortals powerless in its wake...


Four of romance's most intriguing authors have come together to create a mesmerizing anthology-unforgettable tales of vampires, shapeshifters, and were-wolves. At the heart of these deeply sensual tales are everyday people facing extraordinary events-men and women thrown together by fate and an irresistible desire. In this world, your eyes can betray you as myth becomes reality, curses are vanquished, and love is the only weapon that can stand in the face of evil.



Finished: Friday 1/2/08

No comments: